Monday, November 21, 2016

Wiki So Far

In our class wiki which is an opened collaborative lists of research work done by students since 2008. The content focuses on the many ways new media contributed in parts of and how it impacts each categories such as: the ways social media impacts marketing, how effective are business on social media and the impacts of branding using these technology. On my part, I'm currently working on a new wiki page that will be added to our class wiki under Marketing section. I will be discussing about Digital Marketing also known as Internet Marketing as a result of new media in the business job field. My contribution to our class wiki will introduce Digital Marketing as well as its function in impacting businesses; and how new media creates this new job title.

As a Digital Marketing student, I've learned the role of Internet marketing in businesses. It is very clear to me that Digital Marketing can eventually over take traditional marketing as we continue to advance in innovative technologies, and the fact that new technologies are build on the basis to make everyday live more convenience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment